- Warrantywise’s most expensive cover to-date: a warranty for one of the world’s fastest and most advanced cars, the Bugatti Veyron
- Due to be sold by Tom Hartley, Britain’s premier high-end car dealer, the Veyron will come with a twelve-month Warrantywise warranty included
- The million-pound supercar will be covered by a Platinum Plus warranty which costs £10,000, offering unlimited claims up to the value of the car
- The Bugatti Veyron is powered by an 8.0-litre quad-turbo engine, producing as much as 1,200hp and with an ‘unrestricted’ top speed of 267.8mph
- For more sensible warranty cover, we offer plans for popular models like the Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Golf from just £19 per month
Warrantywise.co.uk has revealed details of its ultimate cover: a Platinum Plus warranty for one of the world’s most exclusive cars, the Bugatti Veyron. The £2m supercar, which is available from Tom Hartley, Britain’s premier high-end car dealer, will be sold as standard with a £10,000 twelve-month Platinum Plus warranty.
As one of the world’s fastest, most desirable and most complex vehicles, the Bugatti Veyron needs a very special warranty – in this case Warrantywise’s highest level of cover, Platinum Plus. Warrantywise will cover any repairs up to the retail value of the car, including wear and tear, plus roadside assistance and car hire.
The Platinum Plus warranty covers all mechanical and electrical parts, including oil seals, labour rates, air-conditioning, gaskets, drive belts, wiring looms and radiators. And with a total of ten radiators, four turbochargers and sixteen cylinders, a Warrantywise warranty will be a welcome inclusion for the Veyron’s new owner.
But the Bugatti’s complexity is necessary for its incredible performance. The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport, accelerates from 0-62mph in 2.5 seconds, and is still officially the ‘Guinness Book of World Records Fastest Production Car’, hitting an ‘unrestricted’ top speed of 267.8mph.
Away from the world of 200mph-capable supercars, Warrantywise also provides cover for some of the UK’s most popular models at more affordable prices. Cover for cars like the Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Golf, for example, start from just £19 per month.
Lawrence Whittaker, CEO of Warrantywise, said:
“The Bugatti Veyron is one of the most incredible cars ever built, but it comes with a price to match. Servicing and repair costs will always run into the tens-of-thousands, so we wanted to provide Tom Hartley and the Bugatti’s new owner with the best possible cover to make sure there are no unexpected bills at the start of their ownership. We’ve got experience in covering almost every car on the road, from Fords to Ferraris, but this latest Bugatti warranty is really the pinnacle of our line-up.”
Warrantywise have provided Tom Hartley with warranty cover for more than 12 years –Click here to check out the Tom Hartley Case Study