Do you have road rage?
Driving can be an infuriating activity. Traffic jams, pot holes, and tailgaters are just some of the things that may just drive you off the edge when driving.
A new online test has been created to measure your aggression behind the wheel. The Road Rage Ranker has been created by Jennings Motor Group and assess how motorists feel in a variety of different circumstances. A study recently found that the UK is the angriest nation in Europe on the road!
The test rates the drivers responses to the following situations:
- Potholes in the road
- Traffic jams
- Road works
- Drivers on the phone
- Bad parking
- Lorries overtaking
- Drivers who don’t give way when they should
- Motorists who keep their full beams on
- People who hog the middle lane
Take the test to see how much of a Road Rage Ranker you really are!
Tips to prevent Road Rage
If you need help calming your road rage then follow these simple tips to help you keep calm on the road
- Use breathing techniques to keep you calm
- Keep images on your dashboard to remind you of what really matters
- Bad drivers are equally annoying to everybody, so remember you’re not the only one so don’t take it personally
- Keep smiling! – A friendly demeanour helps to diffuse situations and makes you feel better on the inside as well!
What’s your road rage ranking?