How do I change my payment date or bank details?
- To make a change or discuss your payment, please call us on 01254 375 942 or email email@example.com
The Warrantywise admin team can help you with the following:
- To make a change or discuss your payment, please call us on 01254 375 942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troubleshooting failed payments
- To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Warrantywise with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
Contact your bank to resolve all other payment issues even if:
- You have successfully used the payment method on other orders.
- You have funds available in your bank account or on your credit card to cover the order cost.
Steps that you can take to resolve payment issues
- Contact your bank about payment security policies.
- Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account.
- This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available or your credit limit.
- Your bank may require your verbal authorisation to proceed with a transaction
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits
- Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day.
- If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account.
- Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction
- Contact your bank about payment authorisations and reserved funds
- When you place an order, we contact the issuing bank of your card to confirm that your credit card has a valid number and has not been reported as lost or stolen.
- This is communicated by means of a full authorisation for the amount of the purchase.
- Your card may be authorised for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorisation.
- Some banks may hold these authorisations for 7 to 10 business days.
- If your payment is declined due to a lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm whether the reserved funds are other authorisations, verify the amount of time they hold authorisations, and request that they remove any extra authorisation to free up funds in your account.
- Verify the payment information with our customer services team
- Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date?
- Call our Admin team on 01254 375942 to submit an alternate payment method
- If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card
- Lines open:
- 08.30 – 16.30, Monday to Thursday
- 08.00 – 16.00 Friday
- Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Bank holidays
Calls will be recorded